Snapmaker Luban VS Snapmakerjs

Hi,

I’ve just ordered the Snapmaker 2.0 A250 and I am trying to get some information while waiting for it.
I am familiarizing with the software, but I am a little bit confused about the difference between Snapmaker Luban and Snapmakerjs.

I’d like to know what is the difference between those two softwares, and which one I should use once I get my Snapmaker 2.0

2 Likes

Yes! I have been wondering the same thing. I recently ordered the SM2 A350 and have been trying to figure which one to download. Anyone have the knowledge?

SnapmakerJS for the Snapmaker1 and Luban for the Snapmaker 2

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Thanks for your answer Doug

1 Like

currently:
Snapmakerjs for the Snapmaker Original, and Snapmaker Luban for Snapmaker 2.0

After we solved the compatible issue:
Snapmaker Luban for both
(The two categories in this forum will be merged)

3 Likes

well done… keep at it

The are identical for the most part. The Luban version adds support for the features that SM2 has like WiFi connection, camera in Laser module, etc.

1 Like

i and new to 3d printing and just put together my original 3d printer. can someone help me through one print job. it takes me a little bump to understand how things work but i just need someone to give me clue as to how things work. i am not sure if i have software that works? also i am looking at 3d benchy which i would like to print but can’t figure out what to do first?? I am reaching out to anyone who could help me. I live in florida but phones would do and even an email with instructions. if i could get instructions on how to print the 3d benchy tug boat i would be happy as a lark… anybody??? please help

I’ll help you . Check you direct messages.