New Snapmaker clone spotted on Amazon

I just spotted another Snapmaker clone, even says “new 2.0” in the description. Even the software is cloned Luban.

DOBOT MOOZ Full Plus 3-in-1 Modular 3D Printer with Laser Engraving and CNC Carving modules, auto Leveling, Protective case and Goggle,Larger Building Volume (7.87x7.87x7.48in) DOBOT MOOZ Full Plus 3-in-1 Modular 3D Printer with Laser Engraving and CNC Carving modules, auto Leveling, Protective case and Goggle,Larger Building Volume (7.87x7.87x7.48in): Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

They made a rip off of the original as well, but this is the first time I’ve seen the “2.0”

I wonder which is better and if their support is customer friendly and takes care of issues like usb keys showing up brand new yet defective so that they cant be used?

@Cwf46 its just a knock off. The Snapmaker is better. Dobot is known more for robotic arms, but even more so for AI humanoid robotics for education. Those only cost $30k. They just copy other designs to increase revenue flow to finance their main focuses. They don’t really care about the customer after the sale unless it’s a customer of their main market like robotic arms.

I have a Dobot CR5, support on that is a PITA. Hard to get a hold of them.

Funny thing. My very first 3D Printer was a Dobot Mooz 2 that I got on Amazon. Very small print volume, I think identical to the first Snapmaker. At the time I did not know of the Snapmaker to know the similarities. I actually had an issue with my Dobot and the company actually responded and sent me a replacement motherboard fully free of charge, including shipping that was free. I now own a Snapmaker 2.0, the A350, very large print volume. I will say this. The Dobot Mooz 2 makes some excellent 3D Prints. I still use it for smaller size prints and it does a better job than the current Snapmaker 2.0 that I have and even surpasses the Sindoh DP200 and Lulzbot TAZ 5 that I have. Shockingly it prints small size items to near perfection. I have not had issues with the machine beyond the first issue so I have no idea what kind of support I would get if I needed it now but it is still a great machine.