Material / Settings Library

Hello Together,

I often see a lot of very Nice Examples build with the Snapmaker, but it is hard to find the right Material (Country Depending) + Material Settings.

Would it be a good idea - to insert a Rubrik in this Forum to add a Material + Settings Library ?

I think, there is a lot of Information, which could be helpful to research on. Of course there are some Material Samples to order by Snapmaker direct - but depending of Import Costs it would a good Idea to get a Material + Settings Guide including maybe Local Seller Lists.

So everybody could share fun !

What are you thinking about this ? I think also, we have a great pool of users from Snapmaker. If everyone added some Ideas + Results + Local Resellers in the Library it would be a great base for all.

Sincerly
Thorsten

1 Like

Yes, would be very handy indeed. I need settings now, in a hurry…I’ve a birthday party of a good friend and I want to laser some cork coasters, but don’t know the right settings, the faster the better (6 coasters, double sided). This idea came up lst night and now I’ve about 5 hours to laser :thinking:

@Meike Please refer to the details at:https://snapmaker.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019025954. thanks.

Does something like this exist as well for CNC/Rotary CNC?

Like for example a table which stepdowns/workspeeds are a good idea for v-carve/flat end mill when machining a wood/pom cylinder?