Filament not feeding/feed roll not working

I had to install a new 3D print head due to a different issue, and now the feed roll is not working. I had them send me another print head figuring the first one they sent me was defective, and now this secind head will not feed filament. The roll is not “rilling” when I hit the manual feed filament button. The head heats up to 200 and when I push the feed or un-feed button nothing is happening. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Does the feed gear inside the head move at all? (If you’re not sure, pop the door at the front of the head open and activate the “load filament” function without actually using any filament.)

Howdy…Nope, the gear is not moving…my first head died a slow internal death and wouldn’t heat the hot end, but the feed wheel turned as I hit the feed or u feed button, so I’m familiar with it when it works…
The pins all seem to be in place on both ends of the cable, so I’m at a complete loss. Software is up to date…
Ugh !!!

Maybe the cable is faulty? Or you had the extremely bad luck and got two broken heads? Or there’s a problem with the controller? (Clutching at straws here . . .)