Sanapmaker 2.0 350T, brandnew
I finally managed that all axis are running and machine is even homing properly but still not calibrating!
When I start Auto-Calibration following happens (in that order):
- Z-Axis is moving to Top Position (Display shows 325.00)
- X-Axis is moving to maximum left Position (Display shows 347.00)
- Y-Axis is moving to maximum forward Position (Display shows -19.00)
- Y-Axis is moving back
- Z-Axis is moving down and head moves BELOW the bed level
- Z-Axis is moving above bed level
- X- Y- and Z-Axis move simultanously towards about center of the bed
- Calibration stops with error Message “please contact our service”
What is wrong?
Is -19.00 a wrong zero for Y-Axis? Why is there a negative number at y? and Why all the other axis obviously all maximum positive?
Why is head moving below bed level at first?