Artisan ret Code

is there anywhere a description of the rather cryptic error codes / retCodes?

I have just the problem, that my printer doesn’t want to start a job - the calibration worked fine, no problem, G-code has been generated and transferred to the machine. When I want to start the job, I get back the message “Unable to start the job, please check your machine settings and try again. retCode:13”. Any help??

Here you go:
https://wiki.snapmaker.com/en/snapmaker_artisan/troubleshooting/Touchscreen_error_code_reference

Can we have this for Snapmaker 2.0, i.e. such a detailed reporting on the touchscreen? That would be nice…

Thats very useful, many thanks!

But… it’s not necessarily answering my initial question: I have a complete different message on the display: there’s no “Error”, there’s a message “Unable to start the job, please check your machine settings and try again. retCode:13”

In this case if you dont find anything in the artisan wiki you have to email support.
Did you select the correct machine size in Luban?
Share your gcode pls.

@Hauke, not sure if you know, i am a user like you and no snapmaker staff :beers:

Thanks Chris, good you’ve mentioned that you’re not a Snapmaker employee :slight_smile: I have already reached out to support, but no answer… many thanks for your help!

Hi Chris,

i am getting the exact the same error.
Did you get your issue solved? What did the support say about it?

Thanks
Tony