Sample laser and cnc files

Would there be a way to have some samples to engrave and cnc sent to us and maybe a place on the forum to download sample files that work for both? my email is davidb@technewszone.com If they are cool we can show them on our youtube channel and website and give free exposure too. Please send us files that are ready to cnc and engrave to try out. We are having trouble getting any to work very well.

1 Like

You should try harder.
Start with the Laser module since it is very easy to handle and has not much parameter to set.
I did my first try with a line of text (.jpg) in b/w on an ice lolly stickā€¦few minutes.
Also the samples in the online guide are very easy to archive (for example carve an ā€œSā€).

1 Like

Please see this topic for CNC:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if I just canā€™t find it or if it hasnā€™t been asked before,
but why canā€™t I make a g-code file for laser engraving without the snapmaker being connected?
shouldnā€™t I be able to just put the file on the usb drive like I do with the 3d printing files?

4 Likes

how about uploading the file shown in the 5.3.1 for the setup for the cnc for the 350. looks like a good test file

1 Like

There are 2 example files in the latest version of Snapmaerk Luban for both laser engraving and CNC carving :slight_smile:

2 Likes